 From: authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, September 6, 2012 11:27 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Lewis Black on Reps/Dems (was: DNC - Warren and
Clinton Rocked!)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...> wrote:

> Well, I admit to having transitory faith - last night's
> resurgence of faith was a function of succumbing to the
> ideals, etc. put forth and the superior orators of those
> ideals. Ideals that are closer to my heart than those
> espoused by the GOP of late. And look, I'm sorry, but
> Clinton is an excellent performer and a smart fellow -
> far more skilled and intelligent than the Romney/Ryan
> duo. His message was very well-crafted and delivered.
> There is no question I will vote and vote Democrat as I
> see no other reasonable choice and "swooning" once in
> awhile is so much fun :). After all, the man has charisma.
> Ha.

The only trouble with Clinton's speech is that Obama
is going to have a hard time matching it tonight, let
alone surpassing it. Clinton made a better case for
Obama and the Democrats than Obama ever has, or ever
could.

Obama surely knew Clinton would outshine him when he
invited Clinton to nominate him, so he (Obama) gets
humility points for letting Clinton do the selling
job, for the good of the party and the country.