Curtis's time tested strategies, strategy #2 - cry wolf, slander others.

Intelligent people please note -

I was parodying a narrow minded conservative Indian male.

I grew up in India. I have seen conservative, narrow minded, Brahmins, in my
own family, treat women as unholy while they were menstruating. I used to feel
so disgusted.

But my own mother was a maverick, she fought her own physically abusive husband
and this conservative society which looked down upon her, she made me
sophisticated, intellectual, liberal individual. I told my mom how proud I was
of her and that she was way ahead of her times and American women would be
proud of her.

She brought me up with no beliefs, no religious beliefs - what a woman.

Mommy - I love you, your struggles, pain will not be in vain - you have created
a beautiful, intelligent person, one of the most unique, your most darling,
beloved son Ravi Chivukula.

The women that I have spent time with in Amma's cult, in the West will never
agree with people slandering me, my gentleness, my love, respect, kindness was
felt by all women and hope they forgive me for the derogatory words I use, but
such is the nature of any hard hitting parody. Just think about this, why so
many derogatory words for women but none for men.

Love,
Ravi