--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, merudanda <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Is there a refund on unused coupons? Or much needed cash in this life?
> But  let's see
> Woody Guthrie: 'Take it easy, but take it.',
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CogtZ4EUwww
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CogtZ4EUwww>
> Through the travail of ages,
>   midst the pomp and toils of cycling,
>   have I pedaled and strove and perished,
>   countless times among the stars.
>   As if through a glass and darkly,
>   the age old strife I see,
>   when I cycle in many guises and many names,
>   on  bike but always me.'" *

Those who equate American labor unions with Joseph Stalin are not thinking
seriously. Those who think the workers should simply accept whatever the
capitalist class does to them has a very low opinion of American workers. If
the workers do not unite, the bankers and stock brokers will rob them of
everything. Those&#65279; who place their faith in the bankers like Goldman
Sachs and politicians they own, do so at their own risk.