--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Carlsen" <maskedzebra@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@> wrote:
> >
> > Judy, you do leave me speechless.  Almost.  It is at this point
> > I reflect on the last Narnia book, "The Last Battle", when the
> > ape "Shift" turns the truth upside down.  And succeeds in doing
> > so for a while.  I guess that's a difference between that book
> > and FFL.  I don't think anyone is fooled here, even for a moment.
> >
> > I hope Robin doesn't turn on you here Judy.  That could happen
> > you know.
>
> ROBIN: Actually, this is the only moment in today's proceedings
> where I feel you have hit a nerve, Steve. And I believe your
> warning to Authfriend both timely and even portentous. I would
> ask you, Authfriend, to be careful at this point. Curtis and I
> understand each other. I don't know you at all. And sometimes I
> think you act as if you know me much better than you do. Do you
> understand this, Authfriend?

F*ck off, Zebra Baby. I don't give a crap about you and
your Issues; I'm after Curtis here. Don't get in the way,
OK? I know you better than I need to.

> You will thank Steve someday for his rebuke here. But funny
> thing is: the more I write into you, the more I like you!

Yeah, yeah, very funny. Take your levers and hooks and
grappling irons and go after somebody who hasn't made it
all the way around the block even once yet.

"Write into you," is that Canada-speak? Hey, I'll tell
you where you can write into, mister.

> But that doesn't change the wisdom of Steve's admonition,
> as surely you must know, Authfriend.

Nothing can ever change Steve's wisdom, I agree with
you there.