I love this from Chandogya Upanishad, 8.1:

In the center of the castle of Brahman, our own body, there is a small shrine
in the form of a lotus flower, and within can be found a small space.  We
should find who dwells there, and we should want to know him.

And
 if anyone asks, "Who is he who dwells in a small shrine in the form of a
 lotus flower in the center of the castle of Brahman?  Whom should we
want to find and to know,"  we can answer:

The little space
within the heart is as great as this vast universe.  The heavens and the
 earth are there, and the sun, and the moon, and the stars; fire and
lightening and winds are there; and all that now is and all that is
not.  For the whole universe is in Him and He dwells within our heart.