 From: authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 9:58 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Eastwooding: PS to Ann  "I'm not going to shut up;
it's my turn!"

> Now, now Richard, I'm sure Turq didn't say he NEVER reads those posters.
> Shame on you for misrepresenting him so

Share, Richard didn't say Barry NEVER reads those posters,
first of all, so he didn't misrepresent a thing.

Second, Barry has said *many, many times* that he does not
read certain people's posts. But everyone knows that isn't
true, because he so frequently comments on them. He did
exactly that earlier this evening:

(As it happens, almost nothing he says in this post is true,
but that's a different issue.)

And a word to the wise: You aren't going to get Barry off
your back by defending him. You aren't going to make him
feel guilty about slamming you by defending him. You
aren't going to get him on your side by defending him.
You aren't going to soften his heart by defending him. You
won't make him like you any better by defending him.

You'll only damage your own credibility, such as it is.