Doc sez:

Forgive them, father, for they know not what they do.

I thought I made an important point, as I often do. The image probably offended
any number of Jews, Christians, Hindus, and Buddhists who saw it. But they
didn't go out and burn my
offices, or try to assassinate me. Had I included myself in the orgy, that
might have happened.

That said, Nikos Kazantzakis received death threats for writing "The Last
Temptation of Barry," and Martin Scorcese received similar death threats for
making it into a movie. In Israel recently, a group
of Ultra-Orthodox Jews vandalized a Wright Memorial, painting anti-Barry
messages on it. Their beef? They cannot tolerate my truth.

In India, Hindus have not only attacked me, but other Hindus, who are not
"Vedic enough" for them, have also attacked me. In Sri Lanka, 40 radical
Buddhists, including members of their clergy, attacked me and my dogs.

It seems to me that the problem is not Barry, but religion. It inspires
insanity. The whole world is crazy, and needs to be led to the land of Barry,
where everything is Wright.