--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emptybill" <emptybill@> wrote:
> >

> > Elf Baiter sez:
> >
> > Well, I guess it has to be the witch since that is me circa 1960, the
> > one on the right.
> >

> > Empty Bill sez:
> >
> > Congrads Elf Baiter, you're in good company.
> > IMO, Margret Hamilton's role  as the wicked witch of the West makes the
> > 1939 film wonderful.
>
> There is no other witch like her. She was amazing in that role.
> >
> > FFL needs another Wicked Witch … only one not quite as unreflective
> > as those acted out in the other FFL auditions. Maybe you can fly up like
> > a hawk with your piercing gaze and spot the tasty little morsel awaiting
> > its karmic devouring.
>
> Oh, I am no karmic deliverer although I wouldn't mind flying like a hawk and
> possessing great vision. Other than that I would prefer to devour lobster and
> chocolate cake, two of my favorites.

Wicked: "The Untold Story of the Witches of Oz" is a wonderful musical I saw in
Chicago a few years ago. Hope you get a chance to see it. Loved the music. It's
a prequel to the Wizard of OZ about an unlikely friendship between Galinda the
Good and Elphaba the green skinned witch of the west.
http://youtu.be/FlMBcTGJ4YM