--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Carlsen" <maskedzebra@...> wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFuniFSP2fo&feature=related
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cxzl6yv

I did enjoy this reply Robin, back on September 4, just before I left. I felt
it was very much to the point. This tendency of replying by posting a link to a
video or song that seems to be increasing here though has me a bit chagrined
for I tend not to listen to songs much, and have trouble hearing the words (my
ears are rather old, and the frequency response is not very good any more) so
in general this is not a successful way to reply to me, but in this case, the
actor Carroll O'Connor is generally impossible to not hear clearly.