Fascinating work about time orientation, personality and culture...

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: DailyGood.org <cl...@charityfocus.org>
To: sharelon...@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 7:18 AM
Subject: The Secret Powers of Time

DailyGood.org
You're receiving this email because you are a DailyGood subscriber.
Trouble Viewing?  On a mobile? Just click here. Not interested anymore?
Unsubscribe.

September 25, 2012 a project of ServiceSpace
  How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is
here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so
late so soon?

- Dr. Seuss -
The Secret Powers of Time
Time just passes by, regardless of how we feel about it... right? Not according
to Philip Zimbardo. He's been studying how people think of time for decades and
has some amazing findings. Here's an animated look at how our time-orientation
shapes our families, careers, and happiness. { read more }
Be The Change
Practice awareness of your own time perspective - think through what drives
major actions in your life and consider possible changes.

COMMENT | RATE

  Related Good News
Nursery Rhymes Bring Down the House The Third Side of a Conflict The Dash
Between The Years 7 Must-Read Books on Education
Homeless Man with 'Golden Voice' Raising Kids to be Less Stuff-Centered Five
Letters of Fatherly Advice What I've Learned About Learning

DailyGood is a volunteer-run initiative that delivers "good news" to 120,692
subscribers.  There are many ways to help. To unsubscribe, click here.

Other ServiceSpace projects include:
HelpOthers  //  CF Sites  //  KarmaTube  //  Conversations  //  More