--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seekliberation" <seekliberation@...>
wrote:

> I agree with you that transcendence is a deeper and more significant quality
> of consciousness and a major step towards evolution.
>
> > Dear Liberation Seeker;
> > Yes, so the science says so; that transcendence is the way of evolution.
> > For many good reasons that even the science is showing now that
> >  everyone should meditate, take time out and meditate.
> > Even for the awakened there is more work to do.
> > But certainly for the seeker.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > -Buck

Yep,
As a community we meditate everyday together at 7:30am and 5pm
In Fairfield.  There's a great spiritual and field effect of meditation
here in Fairfield which is rich.  Our State motto has been,"Iowa, a Place to
Grow".   It's true, there is a rich and old field of spirituality all about
Fairfield that goes way back.  Today's meditators and the flow of Sat gurus who
have come through Iowa are the extension of what has been here before;
high-minded community and spirituality.
It's very Iowan and American.  It's one of the more spiritual places on earth
right now.
If you haven't you should take the opportunity to come sit
with it too.  If you haven't been here recently you should visit again,
put it on your bucket list at least, before you die.

-Buck in the Dome