I sent to lurkernomore.  At least I think I did!  Oy, not very high tech here.
Anyway, it did not bounce back to me so I'm assuming it went through.  Hope you
get mess straightened out easily and quickly.

________________________________
 From: seventhray1 <lurkernomore20002...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 9:03 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re:to seventhray -- writing for the Church of
$cientology

> not on topic but
>
> thank you for Kali compliment, made my month (-:
>
> more offline
> which mutual friend said you don't often check
>
> bye for now

Well I've been checking it more often since I've been getting some offline
correspondances.  But somehow the e-mail which was usually associated with my
ID got messed up, and I haven't had the chance to straighen it out.
That e-mail was steve.sun...@sbcglobal.net   but the lurkernomore one should
work as well.