 From: Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.r...@gmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Subject to Ravi Of Every Judy Stein Post
-- EVERY One

Dear Share,

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 4:50 AM, Share Long <sharelon...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Ah, Ravi, Ravi, Ravi, what ever am I going to do with you?!  And how I would
>love to see YOUR chart!  I don't need to see it to know that you're certainly
>not a dimwit.  Quite the contrary actually.  What I'd hope to understand
>better is how you can be so playful and then be cussing people out.

Nothing to do I suppose, continue what you have been doing, just getting
entertained.Yes - I can definitely share my chart, I'm a very sharing kind of
guy - Jan 19, 1971, 06:58 AM, Jammu, India - the lagna, ascendant at around 25
degrees Dhanush - Sagittarius. Just an FYI - I don't spend anytime on my chart
myself since I'm so totally aware of everything it portends, not as in
predictive, as in its inherent promise, expression of who the person Ravi is.

>I get that everyone is some mix of developed and developing
 life affirming qualities.  Maybe it's a generational thing.  My sister's son's
are your age and I can see how they are definitely coming from a different
understanding of the world.  Speaking of which, how do you think mine and your
definition of compassion differs?

For me compassion is being totally in tune with the right action at the right
time and that would include hitting someone hard in the head.

>I've only studied jyotish a very little.  But I've had my chart done and I've
>lived at MUM for 14 years.  At the lunch table it's easy to pick up info.  For
>example, once a really smart woman made this fascinating comment:  it's
>probably a bad nakshatra day.  Whoa!  Had never heard that idea before!

Well - bad nakshatra day doesn't make any sense. The right direction would be
the various soli-lunar yogas - I read an excellent article on this online long
time back - in late 90's I believe, but I couldn't find it again. Most of the
day is ruled by a given yoga and out of the 27 yogas some Yogas are malefic
such as Vishkambha, Atiganda, Vyaghata. And the article I read showed a
relation between these yogas and murders by serial killers I believe.

>Thank you for info about dasas vs transits.  It is the transits I'm mainly
>interested in.  But it's helpful to know that FFL just went into Ketu.

Well the statement - FFL went into Ketu doesn't make any sense. Looking at the
transits now Ketu is transiting the 7th house of the FFL chart.

>Never knew 11th house is esoteric knowledge.  My Mars is in 11th in Leo and
>I'm currently in Mars mahadasa.  Doing lots of planetary remedies including
 listening to Hanuman chalisa on Tuesdays.  Sort of showing off now.  Sorry
(-:
>Share

Yes 11th is esoteric knowledge. It's the last of the air trine (3rd, 7th &
11th) - airy signs promote much movement, representing mind, thought. 11th is
akin to the natural 11th of the zodiac - the sign Aquarius, Kumbha is Sanskrit
which symbolizes a pot. So 11th is concentrated thought. Just a little
diversion, I'm glad you stimulated me into thinking about 11th house the whole
day - I have always been puzzled by 11th house, found it hard and in the past I
have only made cursory references to me. But today it hit me and thanks for
this Share, I have a better understanding of the 11th house now.

So 11th is concentrated thought, hence many Scientists, Philosophers, Religious
leaders Saints have strong influence of 11th and Aquarius and so stands for all
knowledge, philosophy, Science - the specific direction dictated by the
planets, lord ruling the 11th house. Curiously many serial killers & mass
murderers seem to have strong Aquarian influence as well, afflicted Aquarius
leads to addictions and such - it's easy to see why because their concentrated
thoughts have been channeled in the wrong direction - however their will be
other factors in this case such as afflicted Moon, Venus and watery
signs/trine(4th, 8th, 12th houses)

Coming to your Mars in 11th in Leo, based on Mars nature of masculinity,
assertion, outward expression and the above description of the 11th house it's
easy to see that Mars doesn't do well in the 11th house or for that matter in
the air trine. Mars loves action and so the airy, thoughts hinder it's positive
qualities.

So one interpretation of this Mars in 11th is - that lot
of concentrated thought goes into your outer actions, expressions hindering
your ability to assert yourself, hinder how you act, healthy boundaries and
such - so you should pay attention to this. Being the 2nd & 7th lord for a
Libra ascendant it effects the areas of relationships, love. Since 11th is for
social circles, gatherings that explains your involvements in the TM Cult. So
that's all I can say in the absence of your complete birth chart.

Love,
Ravi.