" If you had any pride you would wonder how you could continue to post here
for as long as you have. You should be embarrassed but you are not. That in
itself is a small wonder."

LOL..don't think it will happen, Barry has all the signatures of a
paranoid, delusional, narcissist and he is not going to stop. I speak from
personal experience having lived with a person like Barry for 13 years. It
may actually be a good thing he posts here - it is a coping mechanism and
in the absence of that he may go mad.