<curtisdeltablues@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Carlsen" maskedzebra@
wrote:

> > No, Curtis, you feel my sincerity--it is a passion in me. It is the
sincerity that you abhor.

> M: No, it is the sincerity that I miss in all this too-cleverness.
>
> But we all have our audiences here.  Judy seems to lap your stuff up
like a mangy dumpster cat, who has found a puddle outside a Starbucks
where some frappuccino was spilled,and feels her churlish strength
lifting with each lap of her raspy tongue.

Writing as Robin, poking fun at Steve:
"Steve, what took you so long to compliment Curtis on his clever turn of
phrase here?
Have you been burying you head in the sports sheets comparing the stats
of Yadier Molina vs. Albert Puhols?
You must feel awfully good knowing you, as in the St. Louis Cardinals,
did not cave in to the ridiculous demands of an over the hill first
baseman.
No Steve, you must know, that a clever turn of phrase like this cannot
go unacknowledged for long.  Else Raunchy may sense an opening for one
of her, crude but clever descriptions of the affinity you and Curtis
seem to have for one another."
How'd I do?