I am astonished you aren't claiming geomancy came from the Buddhists

________________________________
 From: Richard J. Williams <rich...@rwilliams.us>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 7:29 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Living in vastu buildings in sat-yuga

Xenophaneros Anartaxius:
> No building; no amount of attention to
> health will ever give you what you want
> in life: in the end these things will
> crumble, and if you are still desiring
> these things, you will crumble with
> them...

You think it's alright to wash the dishes
and place them on the drying rack tonight?

Maybe, we should just let the place go to
shit if there's no reason to create a home.

It's so depressing to want to plant flowers
in the garden! Why don't I just kill myself
instead?

In fact, building a home and hearth is the
highest spiritual calling. It is Geomancy:
a way of serving the Earth Mother.

All traditional cultures have their own
system of natural geomancy. There are many
solutions that nature has provided in the
way of housing, such as cocoons, shells,
webs, nests and dens, which are but a few
examples of natural geomancy.

Thus, geomancy is inherent and vital to
life survival. In human society, geomancy
is a part of our animal heritage and the
result of continuing improvement in human
dwelling construction.

People have always developed shelters and
homes in concert with nature. Tree houses,
caves, cliff dwellings, and commanding
views are some examples of universal
geomancy.

Geomancy is at least half a million years
old, dating from early Homo Sapiens.

Images of 'Magna Mater' dating from 30,000
BCE were placed in small wall recesses in
homes, in order to insure vitality and
abundance.

Geomancy can be defined as 'The skillfull
use of the best available knowledge in order
to create the *most suitable conditions*
for living and working' (T. Lin Yun).

Geomancy involves the awareness of how the
ways of construction, orientation, and
placement affect our environment and thus
our own daily activities and relations.