mjackson74:
> I was thinking today of what a rumor mill the
> Movement has always been, so I am asking anyone
> who cares to, to contribute their best TM rumor
> (the one about mantras coming from the Buddhists
> doesn't count)...

Shit, I knew it wouoldn't last three hours! Some
people just cannot keep their pie-holes shut
without posting something negative about someone
else at least once or twice a day. Go figure.

"Just as a suggestion, and perhaps an interesting
little experiment: perhaps FFL could designate one
day of the week where everyone agrees to post no
comments about any other poster, whether positive
or negative..." - Marek Reavis

<snip>