What was WYMS?

________________________________
 From: laughinggull108 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, October 4, 2012 7:35 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Best TM Rumor

> That sounds just like Claire - I wanted to send this to you privately cuz I
> didn't want to seem mean to Claire - she got furious with me and two other
> people on the sidhi preps - I was getting to use a week of my credit and she
> was there in the dining room at Pinehurst and offered three of us some
> chutney her mother had made - she made a big shoe of it and was praising it
> to high heaven - now mind you, we had been rounding for some days.
>
> I tasted it and it tasted like vinegar and nothing else. I looked at the
> other two people at my table and they were both looking and me and each
> other, no one saying anything and Claire in that high pitched voice of hers
> was wanting us to praise the chutney as she was - I finally said it tastes
> like vinegar to me and the other two agreed.
>
> Claire jumped up from her chair, stomped over to our table, snatched the jar
> up, and stormed back to her seat, saying over her shoulder in the most
> offended voice imaginable "Pearls before swine!"
>
> She was on MD last I heard - she was so large when she went on, I heard
> Triguna made her go on a strict diet, no sugar or breads and she supposedly
> lost a lot of weight.
>
> Did you ever do any of the sidh prep course in the late '70s at Pinehurst or
> Boone? That is when I was around?

Yes, she did lose alot of weight on MD. Nope, I did AEGTC at the Manor end of
1977 and early 1978 then stayed on staff until after Vedic Science. Things were
really hopping around the Manor those years...first WPA at Amherst, Central
America Peace Projects, Sidha businesses, Vedic Atoms, early Purusha,
Washington DC, Neil Paterson and his team of Canadian "WYMS", then Vedic
Science. A wonderful, lively time of the Movement, and it was a pleasure to be
part of it all. Nothing like the negative things that some people write about
Maharishi or the Movement.