Thanks - I was never aware of the WYMS - thanks for clarifying that for me.

________________________________
 From: salyavin808 <fintlewoodle...@mail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2012 10:52 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Seeking understanding

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, laughinggull108 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, laughinggull108 <no_reply@> wrote:

> Also, a quick search on Google and FFL revealed this from long ago:

Great story, but this bit at the end....

'Another time, someone had the nerve to actually question Maharishi
about them. This person asked how Maharishi could have these re-
incarnated Nazis around him when he preached world peace and love.
He replied (paraphrased): "Would you prefer that I keep them around
me, where I can keep an eye on them, or set them loose on Germany
and the world?"'

...is fascinating, it's a typical Marshy statement, laden with hints
of his supposedly deeper knowledge of how the world is operating
and I'm sure everyone believed it, and why wouldn't they? He was
"lively at the home of all the laws of nature" so maybe they *would*
have recreated the third Reich if not for Marshy keeping his eye
on them. Clever, getting everyone to think he was doing even
the whole world a favour as a way of covering up his bad choice for
running his organisation.