--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@...> wrote:

> I would give it up, Share. You cannot win. No one ever has. It's
impossible. You might as well try to cross the Grand Canyon in s single
leap, or dance on the rings of Saturn.

I dreamed we danced on Saturn's rings last night

Our arms tightly around each other

And our bodies close

While the stars fell one by one around us

Creating beautiful rainbows of stardust

Jupiter and its 16 moons hid the sun from us

Casting a shadow that stretched across the universe

And next to us Neptune glided by

Majestically blue Neptune

With its tiny rings made of diamonds and pearls

The comets sang of our love

As bards would sing of heroes

We danced alone in this heaven of ours

To the sweet sound of the stars and comets drifting by

And your warmth kept the chill away

In this vast empty stretch of space

Where gods comes to die

And heroes gain their immortality

Your soft breath in my ear

Was the only thing I could hear

The only thing I wanted to hear

And your soft lips on my neck

Along with the gentle raising and falling of your chest

In this timeless moment with you...

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long sharelong60@ wrote:
> >
> > Well, you are relentless, I'll give you that.  IMO you
misrepresented me when in response to my apology you replied with a
statement contained in quotation marks.  Perhaps you were quoting
yourself from some other writing?  Or quoting someone else in a
galaxy far far away?Â