What a moron you are, Robin.  Darwin is not a 'materialist',
but is a 'naturalist'.  Maintain the distinction between the
two.

There is no such thing as 'neo-darwinism'. Darwin's
discovery is not an "ism".  Science is a methodology, a tool
to understand the empirical laws of nature.

In fact there is no contradiction between Darwin and
vedanta.  They are on two parallel tracks.

You pepper your points with "accusations" about the motives
of Curtis.  This is one trick you have been playing all
alont since you came here.

Darwin is *not* a materialist.  Darwin was a scientist and a
naturalist.

You don't seem to understand the process of science itself.
 Unlike religion, Science has self-correcting mechanisms.
It's an open ended structure were new data is added theories
constantly refined.

Darwin never wanted his theory to become a dogma.  He
himself once said that 'if you come up with something better
then discard it'.  Paleontaology, genetics, bio-chemistry,
study of ecosystems all have added credence to Darwin's
theory.  Renowned biologist Theodonius Dobzhansky states,
"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of
evolution."

Modern biology is evolutionary biology and if you take away
evolution, there is no biology.

You are in the same boat with that other moron Barry who
also thinks of science as an "ism".