---  "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote:

> M: I agree, this is a central issue. It is using a term which has less
emotional load than "God" (who would be such a dick that they would not
respect "reality" right?) and then basically giving the word the same
function and qualities of what the term "God" usually refers to. A form
of concept smuggling.

> And it ignores the issues concerning how we can have confidence that
someone is speaking for it, he she, whatever.

> > I wonder how someone can "kill" the truth? Robin accuses
> > Curtis of killing the truth.
>
> M: It is all in the choice of your round. Truth has a particularly
thick skin so only a magnum round for a high velocity penetration will
work. But don't try to use a 223 round because that doesn't have the
spreading impact needed to stop truth in its tracks.

> You need at least a 30/30 commonly used for deer hunting, but if you
have something like one of those hand held cannons they use on big game
in Africa, so much the better.

> The truth doesn't end up with much edible meat anyway, so don't worry
about blasting the shit out of it. I have used some truth carcases for
stock, but with all the little bullshit bones to strain out, it is
hardly worth the trouble and certainly doesn't add more flavor than a
well roasted duck carcass.

> Most of us dedicated truth killers are in it for the sport. I've tried
to get the same satisfaction stalking and shooting it with a camera, but
somehow is just isn't the same. Plus I get paid one degree cooler in my
future in hell for each truth's foot I deliver to the big guy
downstairs, and so far I'm looking at eternity at a toasty but livable
83 degrees. I figure with a ceiling fan I'll be just fine and I'm pretty
sure Walmart has a store down there to sell me one once I arrive. Free
refills at Hell's Starbuck too from what i hear. Those bastards are
everywhere.

  [air conditioning cartoons, air conditioning cartoon, air conditioning
picture, air conditioning pictures, air conditioning image, air
conditioning images, air conditioning illustration, air conditioning
illustrations ]

-