---  "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@...> wrote:

> Find out what Einstein thought about god for only $3,000,000!
>
> http://rt.com/art-and-culture/news/einstein-god-letter-bible-915/
>
> Or read it online:
>
> "For me the Jewish religion like all other religions is an incarnation of the
> most childish superstitions. And the Jewish people to whom I gladly belong
> and with whose mentality I have a deep affinity have no different quality for
> me than all other people. As far as my experience goes, they are also no
> better than other human groups, although they are protected from the worst
> cancers by a lack of power. Otherwise I cannot see anything 'chosen' about
> them," one of the world's most brilliant minds wrote.
>

> I've always thought the same thing as what Einstein did about god
> and religion, I must have an amazing mind.....

Kissinger (himself jew) responded to a desperate request for
assistance from former Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir by
complaining to a colleague: "Is there a more self-serving
group of people than the Jewish community?"

"You can't even tell the bastards anything in confidence because
they'll leak it." Never trust a Jew, says Henry Kissinger.
He made his boss proud.