--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater <no_reply@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb no_reply@ wrote:
> >
> > The Internet must really pose a problem for therapists
> > trying to help patients in mental hospitals who have
> > been voluntarily committed and thus don't have to
> > follow the rules. How would such a therapist keep his
> > or her patients off of the Net, and thus away from an
> > environment that is almost designed to make them worse,
> > not better? Cyberspace provides essentially the opposite
> > of the tag line from Alien ("In space no one can hear
> > you scream"). On the Internet, if you feel like
> > screaming, it seems you can always find an audience.
> >
> > I would think that Internet access would be completely
> > contraindicated for patients suffering from Narcissistic
> > Personality Disorder and other related conditions. On
> > the Net they can not only find large numbers of people
> > so indiscriminate as to listen to their delusions,
> > they can actually find some who want to applaud or
> > share them. Every psychopath has his own blog these
> > days.
> >
> > Sometimes the things I read posted to Fairfield Life
> > just blow my mind. It's not just the realization that
> > someone is disturbed enough to *write* these kinds of
> > things; it's the even scarier realization that others
> > don't seem to realize how disturbed the things they're
> > reading are.
> >
> > Robin's "Louis" posts fall into this category.
>
> Ok now Barry, the orderly would like you to return to your room now.
There is some nice hot chocolate and biscuits for you if you are a good
boy and turn off your computer now. Oh, and don't forget to take those
little yellow pills in that paper cup before you go.

Now we know why Barry moved to Holland. Where else could he get a hand
job with hot chocolate and biscuits?

Amsterdam, Mar 15, 2010  (THAINDIAN NEWS) Dutch patients are demanding
sexual services from the nurses, as they are of the opinion that it
ought to be a part of their standard care. However the nurses are not
amused and they have instead launched a nation wide campaign on Friday,
against the demands. The nurses union are totally against the move by
the patients, who say that taking care of their sex-life also ought to
be a part of the nurse's care regime.
The nurses union is titled  NU'91 and they are calling this
nation-wide campaign as `I Draw The Line  Here'. They also have
an advertisement in which a young woman is  present, who has covered her
face with her crossed hands. Apparently  this nation wide campaign came
into being, after the nurses union  received a complaint from a
24-year-old caregiver, who was being  harassed by a 42-year-old disabled
man. The patient was of the opinion  that the nurse also ought to
provide him sexual services as part of her  care regime at his home.
This caregiver also saw that the other nurses  of this particular
42-year-old man, used to provide him with sexual  favors. However she
stood her ground and protested, and was subsequently  fired from her
job. Then she lodged a complaint with the union. "This  type of
action is not part of the job responsibilities of carers and
nurses," NU'91 said.

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world/dutch-patients-demand-sexual-s\
ervices-from-nurses_100335080.html
<http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world/dutch-patients-demand-sexual-\