dear Barry you nincompoop!  FFL astrologers are into jyotish not Western.
Which you would know if you read EVERY SINGLE LINE of EVERY SINGLE POST!
What's that?  You can't because you've got a life outside of FFL?  Barry, as
someone who cares about you I don't suggest you present this flimsy excuse to
that Great Poster In the Sky at the moment of your demise.  S/He might not be
as understanding as we are and might give you a really horrendous jyotish chart
next time around.  Then what would your FPO do?!

The other reason you should read EVERY SINGLE LINE of EVERY SINGLE POST is
because it's the nice thing to do.  And where oh where is our dear merudanda to
supply that fun Latin definition of nice when we really need it?

And Barry, the birth time!  What about the birth time?!  Western astrologers
IMHO are way too lax about this point.  Not to mention the doctors and nurses
who write down birth times on birth certificates whenever they feel like it.
Not to mention clocks in birthing rooms not being accurate.  Jyotish takes all
this Western laxness into account, Barry.  Just FWIW.

PS  I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you.  Which I'm only
writing for the 2nd time this week because some people love it so.  But mainly
because it's the one week anniversary of Marek's wonderful idea and I'm feeling
overwrought with guilt.  No no don't bother to write back and thank me.  Or
even to absolve me.  I know you do both in your heart of hearts and I don't
want you to waste another post on poor little ole me (-: