Buck:
> ...I am always impressed with your masterful search
> skills.  Thanks for these links below.  These kind
> of links are archival.

There's a very large rabbit-warren of information about
TMers and ex-TMers informants over on Usenet, at
alt.m.t. - Barry, Bharatu, Judy, Billy, Alex, Card,
Lawson, Vaj, and John M. all used to be over there.

John M. is very busy these days posting anti-Romney
propaganda to alt.religion.mormon. LoL!

alt.meditation.transcendental
http://tinyurl.com/9ev43tr

Although, there aren't that many siddha-yogis posting
at a.m.t. right now. Most of the previous informants
seem to be posting here, or have dropped out of
posting, or dead by now.

http://www.rwilliams.us/archives.htm

> I notice that someone is going through the FFL
> archive and taking down key posts. Evidently someone
> in the movement's legal department is detailed to
> doing that.

Probably 'mjackson' - he seems really interested in the
comings-and-goings of the TMO and Fairfield residents,

'Buck' is also an obvious candidate for informant. LoL!