--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, khazana108 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> I already regret having ever made the post. I should have listened
> to Barry. Well, Robin, I suggest we both delete our respective
> dialogues here, and just forget about it, yes? It never happened.
> Were others were quoting our posts, we just ask Alex to delete, you
> agree? I will be waiting for your agreement.

Here's an idea! Why don't you dumbass ego monkeys just fucking think before
posting instead of just assuming that I'm here to waste my time deleting
shitstorms of your creation. Back in August, I had to delete any post
referencing a person who posted here for a time, and it ended up taking me an
hour and a half straight to search for and delete the several hundred posts.
That really pissed me off. The attitude of "Oh, we can just get Alex to delete
it" needs to go. Oh, you don't want something to be in the archive? Then don't
fucking put it there in the first place.