That guy, Corliss, is definitely amped and a little hard to listen to but the
gliding/flying is amazing!

The second link was the same as the first; didn't get to see the Englishman
land without a chute.

The guy who skimmed over the snow was wearing an earlier version of the suit.
The ones that Corliss and Mancino were wearing look like they have more surface
area and more lift.

Great stuff, thanks.

***