--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wgm4u <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wgm4u <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CqHPZteJ7rI#!
>
> Another one! Should this Lady be allowed to vote? I guess MMY was right about
> American democracy.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=rKlYxTL5cSk&feature=endscreen

It seems american democracy is working even poorer than in other western
countries since it's dependent on huge amounts of money.
But Maharishi was damning democracy in general, not only american because it
doesn't work for the people. In fact he asked the people to sue their
governments for not providing basic rights that should be available for every
human being.

Let democracy go the way of communism and capitalism; to the dustbin of history
!