---  "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...> wrote:

> Yet Another Survey: Fox News Viewers Worst-Informed, NPR Listeners
> Best-Informed
> http://www.mediaite.com/online/yet-another-survey-fox-news-viewers-worst-informed-npr-listeners-best-informed/
>
> Fox News: Least Informed Audience (Pew Survey)
> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fd2_1349130853
>

> ---  wgm4u <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Howard Stern Exposes Obama Voters-The left drags all societies into the
> > toilet. Their policies create these brain dead wards of the state, just
> > like intended, and then these assholes are pointed toward the voting booths
> > with their marching orders.
> > This is not why this country was created. This is not why people died. This
> > is a damn shame. This is the legacy of the left. Shame on them.

---  "raunchydog" <raunchydog@...> wrote:

> Yep, it's a shame WillyG believes the right to vote is only for white male
> landowners like himself who are still pissed off they lost the Civil War.
> These antiquated old fossils just *hate* it that Lincoln freed the slaves and
> women have the vote. You're on the wrong side of history, Bubba.
>
> How stooopid can ya get? It's fairly obvious WillyG gets his political news
> from Fox News and rightwing websites. We can safely assume he's among the
> least informed voters in the county, just another idiot programmed to vote
> against his own best interests.
>
> Yet Another Survey: Fox News Viewers Worst-Informed, NPR Listeners
> Best-Informed
> http://www.mediaite.com/online/yet-another-survey-fox-news-viewers-worst-informed-npr-listeners-best-informed/
>
> Fox News: Least Informed Audience (Pew Survey)
> http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fd2_1349130853

Some experts say that the 'Cumulative voting system' is far
better than the 'conventional simple voting system'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumulative_voting

In cumulative voting the voter ranks the canditates
according the preference.  The voter can also cast a
negative vote for a canditate.  This system will better
protect minorities and prevent politicians from taking
extreme positions.

In fact most corporates use this cumulative voting system to
protect the intrests of minority shareholders.