--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Jason" <jedi_spock@...> wrote:

> > ---  "Jason" <jedi_spock@> wrote:
> > <snip>
> > > Am I oblivious to the truth? Atleast tell me what the
> > > 'truth' is for whatever it's worth.
> > >
> ---  "authfriend" <authfriend@> wrote:
> >
> > YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!
> >

> > (Sorry, couldn't resist.)
> >

> Why not? Is this your subjective or objective judgement?

ROBIN: Did you read my two posts to you today, Jason? If you had, that should
give you pause before you choose to write something that comes this easily--and
doesn't indicate you even know how to go towards what is the truth. The truth
here being: Is authfriend right? or did she misjudge you?

That is the question she was posing to you. In order to have something
meaningful to say you have to enter into her indictment of you, and discover,
for yourself, whether it is true or not. In typical Jason fashion you did
anything but this. You refused to take seriously the possibility that it might
be true. That is, objectively true.

To have the satisfaction of knowing it is NOT true, you must within yourself
find some experience, some evidence on the record, which would refute this
judgment of authfriend. And if you do have some experience of truth about
yourself, and evidence in your posts, which exonerates you from this charge,
then you can express this experience, present this evidence, Jason, and the
reader will be able to make some determination as to which judgment is the
truer one, authfriend's or yours.

But certainly so far, given what you say here, authfriend has rendered an
objective judgment. Because if you could handle the truth you would seek out
the sources within yourself which would enable you to know whether authfriend
was right or she was wrong.
Do you follow this, Jason? It is necessary that you understand me, first of all
to weigh whether what I have said here is pertinent to your question to
authfriend; second, to be able to face authfriend directly and either
acknowledge the painful truth of what she has said--or to effectually rebut her.