On 9/2/05 2:22 PM, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ah.  Maybe that's why they didn't all just take
> a little stroll and help themselves to food and
> water.  You think?

Subject: Crack Head Insurgents Shooting up New Orleans

Stories the news media are unwilling to report:

When New Orleans and Gulf coastal cities were
evacuated, those with personal transportation got
out. The poor, without personal or public ways
to leave, got to stay to wait out the storm and its
catastrophic aftermath.

Among the poor are also those who find their
daily salvation in illicit drugs, like meth and crack.
When we hear that police are being fired on so often
that they are posting "Fort Apache" signs on their
station walls, and when rescue helicopters are being
shot at, we scratch our heads in disbelief and wonder,
"What kind of insanity is going on here?"

But if you're poor in America, it's not too hard to
figure out: take 20,000 crack heads in their third day
of withdrawal because their supply is under water,
let them loose with guns, and what else would you
expect? Can open riots be more than a day away?
Local police are already resigning.

Days ago, the Louisiana Governor begged GwB for
40,000 federal troops, and a few are dribbling in. Will
you believe it when we are forced to deploy just as
many troops in the Mississippi Delta as we have in
Iraq, just to keep security and order in our own land?

Do we NOT have the troops needed HERE because
they are all dying over in Iraq's deserts, sent there on
a pack of lies, for the sole purpose of gaining control
of Mid eastern oil to assure that American SUV owners
could continue to drive around on $2 gas?

God's wisdom has finally found a way to burn new
ones for greedy SUV owners who have been guzzling
more than their fair share of His Earth's resources.
And He is likewise blessing the NRA for their brilliant
defense of universal open gun ownership so that crack
heads here can shoot up police stations and fire on
helicopters just like insurgents do in Iraq.

Pity poor GwB who had to cut his vacation short to
come back and stumble thru cue cards he can't even read.
Never mind that his administration had moved to cut
funding from the Corp of Engineer's budget to improve
protection for the levees in New Orleans. Maybe he
can use this disaster to boost his sagging poll numbers!

Here's another KatrinaOp God may need our help on:
Across our land, rich fat cats are glued to CNBC,
hanging on every scrap of business advice telling them
how to make lotsa money off this disaster, learning
exactly what stocks to buy and which to sell to make
as much off Katrina as possible, as fast as possible.

This hurricane will be the largest insurance loss in
history. For Wall Street investors, Katrina is also the
perfect market based disaster.

Here is the true nature of unfettered raw libertarian
capitalism at work. This is how fortunes are made, and
every conservative Republican sitting at his computer
day and night trading as fast as the disaster expands
knows he/she will make the most who gets in earliest.

There are fortunes to be made off the misery of those
we are watching suffer. And many more billions will
be made in the months and years to come. The tsunami
was too far away. So, lots of good Reds are working
overtime to assure that they don't miss profits from
this, our wondrous natural catastrophe, the greatest
windfall opportunity of their lifetime. They have no
intention of missing this boat over the flood waters to
financial freedom, and woe be to he who hesitates!

But these libertarian moral criminals leave a paper trail.
Here's how their crimes against humanity should be
handled once the flood waters recede. Find them.
Put them on trial. Then take every cent they earned
off of misery, and ram it up their butts so far that they
choke on it. Then hang them in public places by their
private parts until they rot. These wretched scumbags
are far too sorry even for God to dirty His hands with.

The criminals being bred by the putrid and rotting
waters of our Gulf Coast are not the piddling looters
being jailed. The true criminals are sitting back at a
distance in armchairs with all creature comforts as they
plot their crimes against humanity. These are the
misbegotten spawn of GwB, his prodigy and his legacy.

Did anyone else notice that God in His infinite wisdom
chose to punish America's Gulf Oil Coast in Biblical
proportions for our allowing the Bush's mass murder
in two Iraq Gulf Oil Wars of economic opportunity?

Hello, out there in Red America. It's pay back time!
2005 Gene Messick from a garden in Eden
Permission to reproduce only in the entirety