Anybody clear on the status of the deed for MUM and the Domes currently?  Just
wondering.  Long time ago the point was sternly made by Bevan that the Domes
were in fact not owned by the community and were mortgaged away.  The campus
here mortgaged too and the money used elsewhere.  What parts of the movement
hold the properties of MUM in Fairfield now?  Do these elements stand at all
independent of this grab in India?  Some while ago while Maharishi was still
alive and before Tony Nader and the current TM-Raj and as the larger movement
properties in the West were being liquidated and money moved around some of
Maharishi's nephews came a touring campus along with their wives on an
inspection of the property.  It was sort of like an Indian gun-boat diplomacy
tour.  Do they own the campus by virtue of some Indian trust?  How secure is
the campus itself from the Indians?