> In a message dated 9/2/05 11:42:26 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> > She  is a democrat as are both senators and so is the mayor of
> > New Orleans.
>
> Gee...I wonder if this party affiliation plays any part in  what
> appears to me to be Judy's lack of criticism in this  area...
>
> why attack them when you can blame it on  Bush?

<sigh>  There will be plenty of time to assign
responsibility, and more facts to do it with,
after the immediate emergency is past.

At *this* point, the relief effort is on the feds'
shoulders, and they've been very tardy in getting
it going.  It wouldn't make any *sense* to blame
the governor or the mayor or the senators for the
feds' inability to deal with the most immediate
problems in a timely manner.

The responsibility in this case couldn't be
clearer.  The rest of it is still murky and will
take a lot of sorting out.

I'm still not hearing anything on the tube about
the folks at the Convention Center getting food
and water, much less being evacuated, by the way.

But everyone now appears to be out of the Super
Dome, thank God.