Yes - "us" - Devi & I are united in reigning in your senile rebellious,
book philandering, Ravishiva slandering behavior. I'm so love sick empty -
I can't sleep, I can't work properly so thanks for the entertainment but I
have nothing to say on your Rig Veda - if not for my Devi getting mad I
could easily write 12 volumes of Ravi Loveda to my beloved. What do your
books say? Is Skyping not compatible with sarvadarshan? Oh wait you sold
your Rig Veda books away - how much food were you able to buy? Please don't
tell me you traded those for more books.