--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6569@...> wrote:

> It's more important to meet in the Absolute than in the dome.

Well you might hope that but actually the Science says that proximity as in
close-proximity is practically important in the M.E.,  Meditators meditating
and numbers of meditators together is what is important here.  Be together on
this as close as you can be given all the communal problem with securing valid
Dome badges.  Stay close and on time with this.
-Buck