--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck"  wrote:
> >

> > Friends, it is here.  This Day has come.  Spiritual people, on this
> > Election Day rally and come join the group meditation however you can.
> > It's mighty important you do this.  Come out, sit up and meditate with the
> > large group.  We shall always use more good meditation in the world.   As
> > is said, come along, sit the heck up and meditate with us on this Tuesday
> > at the Dome.  We could use your coherence.
> > -Buck, the Apostle
>

> It looks like the americans have taken to their senses and elected Obama. The
> world can thank the Yogic Flyers for this very wise choice made by the
> collective consciousness of this great nation!

Ineffable, though unforgettable is the work of this meditation.  All glory to
the Unified Field in each.  As beseems brave meditation in this world it much
beseems the brave soul, uncertain about so many things, to be certain of one's
self for one thing.  Our world is not to be put in order.  The world is order.
It is for us to put ourselves in unison with this order.  Go together and Be
you in meditation in the morning,  -Buck in the Dome