 From: Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.r...@gmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2012 8:58 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Amma's trip to California

Dear Share - yes I clearly have gotten old, I also am more Vata whereas I was
thoroughly Pitta before - I also have shed 25 pounds since the last 3 years but
just to reassure I haven't been this healthy before. Thanks for your
suggestions - I just want to comment on your statement "she probably doesn't
deserve you". I don't believe in that statement - neither in my case or anyone
else's. The story is too complicated, I obviously don't like to talk about it
publicly other than the brief references because writing about it makes me feel
better. The bottom line is if there is grace of the existence then the
relationship will come to fruition but the fact is she was doing fine
apparently till she ran into me, I was the one who was smitten by her, wooed
her and when she reciprocated I scarred her and she bore the brunt of all my
craziness which is an inevitable product of my mystical highs. Though I myself
was innocent, consider myself as the sanest,
 stablest person in this whole world  - she is totally justified if she sees as
me as a crazy and a dangerous person. Anyway in my case, after all this - I
don't think I will ever try to entertain the possibility of a relationship with
any other woman again. I'm done - either it's her or I just stay single.