I've seen a few devas, but not the national one

________________________________
 From: Share Long <sharelon...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2012 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Republica Del Norte or Aztlan of the Mexican
peoples.

Ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!  You caught me out!  I'm really Charlie Lutes using the
sharelong handle!  By which I mean I don't know what he meant.  As I often
didn't know what he meant.  But it is fun to consider what he meant (-:

Anyway, I think devas are beings who exist beyond normal perception.  So I
haven't seen any.  But I've imagined that particular being sort of perching on
the top of the Lincoln Memorial surveying all before him.  Not sure why I think
it's a him.

I'm guessing that the devic way of living is very different than ours.  And I
bet there are other FFLers who could say more about devas and or who have even
better Charlie Lutes stories.  He was a colorful character.  I was around him a
few times but I was a very new meditator and thus clueless about vibes and all
that.  But I liked being around him a lot.  I think he's deceased now.