> In a previous post today, I quoted a post of mine from
> the beginning of October, just after Share had launched
> her "psychological rape" accusation against Robin. The
> portion I quoted had to do with my sense that people
> with an anti-Robin agenda had been exploiting Share
> behind the scenes, taking advantage of a misunderstanding
> (on Share's part) that had occurred between Robin and
> Share to further that agenda on FFL. I believe one of
> them supplied her privately with the "psychological rape"
> term to use against Robin.
>
> While I was looking for the post of mine I quoted, I
> found another of my posts that bears on that issue,
> which I think warrants another look.
>
> The important thing to note is how Share's version of
> her misunderstanding with Robin changed radically
> over time.
>
> What led her to contradict herself, to take a position
> virtually 180 degrees from what she had said initially?
>
> We now know, because she has told us, that she's been
> consulting with LordKnows privately about her issues
> with Robin. I think there's a direct connection between
> those consultations and her radical switch concerning
> the significance of that initial misunderstanding with
> Robin. I think LK worked on her--confronted her, perhaps--
> behind the scenes, pressured her to perceive Robin as
> dangerous and disturbed, a "psychological rapist."
>
> And now he's trying to use her to convince us that Ann
> has fallen into Robin's clutches.
>
> What is so amazing, even frightening, about all this is
> that it's so reminiscent of what happened in the last
> days of Robin's group, only now it's Robin who is being
> labeled an "evil being." And along with this comes a
> move to victimize Ann, *again*, as an "evil being," this
> time for not hating Robin.
>
> Folks, it's a replay. Robin has long since rid himself of
> his destructive penchant for casting out "evil beings."
> But now his former followers have taken up *the very same
> approach* they castigate Robin for having taken more than
> 25 years ago. They aren't using the same words, but the
> same basic witch-hunt idea is fully operative.
>
> Here's the post from October 2 about Share's perplexing
> change of position, quoting her initial reaction to
> her misunderstanding with Robin and then her description
> of that reaction four weeks later:
>

> Having read all the relevant posts, I am utterly baffled
> and appalled at Share's use of this term ["psychological
> rape"] to describe her interactions with Robin. I'd be
> very curious to know where she got it from. Did someone
> suggest it to her?
>
> This is such a serious charge, it's really important to
> review some of the background.
>
> In her post today, Share writes:
>
> "Just for the record, this is exactly why I got so upset
> initially with Robin about the Russian flash mob post.
> Being psychologically raped didn't feel good then just
> as it doesn't feel good now."

> [...]

I'm afraid that it's *both* a *what* and a *who*. The *what* is my refusal to
include FF in my itinerary, in favor of NJ, to visit Share for a good spanking.
This was the final straw in destroying her already fragile sense of self worth.
As for the *who*, let's just say that I have perfected the siddhi of
controlling a person's shattered mind over a great distance. I sincerely
apologize, Share, and order you to once again start thinking for yourself. OK,
mystery solved. Can we now return to a normal FFL...hey, wait a minute, this is
normal for FFL. Carry on...