> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <wayback71@> wrote:
> > > <snip>
> > >
> > > Oh, shut up, Susan. You have nothing useful to contribute
> > > here.
> >
> > Wow! See what I mean?
>
> To be clear, I didn't mean "here" as in FFL but "here" as in
> this discussion. I've never known Susan to have anything
> important or even interesting to say about personal
> interactions; she seems to have zero insight into human
> relations or individual behavior. She's fine when she's into
> other topics.

I thought you were reacting to Susan raising the same point
I made that your dogged pursuit of "truth" may stem from some
sort of unconscious drive you don't understand. There aint nothing
wrong with it obviously, except that you seem to pursue it with a ferocious
black and white gusto that raises more than a few eyebrows. It seems like it's
your whole life, online anyway.

I am obviously speculating and playing up to Robin's modus
operandi in breaking down things that hold people back. But
obsessive behaviour, no matter how well intentioned, is a problem
that stops you developing. Or isn't it well intentioned? Maybe
it's a way to create stability in your ego by having everyone
in this chaotic, mixed up world appear to agree with you or be
part of some "other" that don't deserve your respect(do I make a
good therapist or what!)

Search your heart Judy, how do you feel ;-)