Hi Brahmi, the wife of William Howell, author of the book CULT.  It is one of
the things I particularly like about FairfieldLife ever since Rick Archer
started this forum is that people show up here who were actually there.  Like
this post.  Thanks for coming out.  It gives perspective to those of us who may
not have been exactly there and may only have some opinion about what we've
heard.  Thanks, I at least welcome you here to FFL for at least this reason.
-Buck of the Dome