I guess you would think that Fairfield, of all places, would show an extremely
low percentage for crime, especially when the percentage of Siddhas &
meditators is well above the square root of 1% of that town alone.

I remember when I lived there, there were quite a few friends and acquaintances
that were either current MUM students, former MSAE, and just plain ol' Tm'ers
and TMSP'ers who lived there.  I remember one friend of mine's wife was
murdered, another friend who had a DUI, multiple people under suspicion for us
of marijuana on campus, vandalism, petty theft, plenty of drinking problems,
and quite a few siddhas and meditators I knew were constantly getting into
either fistfights or coming close to it.  I don't say this to be judgmental,
just an observation.  My assessment would be that no matter what technique you
give someone, it does not change where their soul stands in this cycle of birth
and death.  And therefore, the whole plan to create heaven on earth is flawed
right from the beginning. The only way you really could have heaven on earth is
if you only allowed the birth of enlightened souls to incarnate here.  And to
me, that's rather elitist thinking.

seekliberation