But meditation is about letting go.

Perhaps for some TMers the obstacle to transcending is no more than
realising that that is what TM is supposed to enable.

Maybe the idea that one has a 'guru' can make one tardy in the focus
of one's practice. In reality, if one has a guru he kicks butt and
gets results.

Shankaracharya Swami Shantanand Saraswati (Guru Dev's successor)
noted that the last thing a renunciate lets go of, is the idea of
renunciation.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mrfishey2001"