But Steve, your subjective experience of pumpkin pie should always remain open
to change (although you have every right from the subjective viewpoint to hold
on to that subjective experience and to not change it one bit) because the
hidden truth behind the reality of pumpkin pie is dependent on the creator of
that pumpkin pie, and you might begin to question the reality of the truth
behind your subjective experience of pumpkin pie if it was *I* who was the
creator of that pumpkin pie.

In other words, don't stereotype *all* pumpkin pies until you've tasted *mine*.
Happy Thanksgiving!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <lurkernomore20002000@...>