Emily: LOL...when I saw the word "dictionary" in message view, I immediately
thought "how did anyone know that I went to the dictionary?" because that's
exactly what I did as well.

Robin: Thank you for the list of additional "truth" criteria and for your
thoughts on Plath, Hughes, Stevens, and even Capote. I'm sure there are many
things of value in what you write, and I'm coming to realize that you demand
some effort on the part of the reader to attach significance to what you write.
In other words, there are "layers" to your writing (much like Maharishi's
response to the question of whether or not you were in UC).

And I think I get it that the content of our lives (here on FFL or otherwise)
could be far more than the frivolous, mundance, shallow, etc. etc. way that
some of us post or live. Yet, that's the beauty in being here in that *what*
each of us is doing right here and right now happens to be *just* the right
thing that each of us *could* be doing right here and right now, here on FFL or
otherwise.

There are many approaches to one's realization of his/her true nature, not just
the path of the intellect. Trotaka anyone?