> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Premanand Paul Mason"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > 'The Maharishi was sitting alone in a small shelter made of wood
> > > with a dried grass roof.' Cynthia Lennon - 'A Twist of Lennon'
> > > Star, 1978
> >
> > So, not exactly a "grass hut."  And for how long was
> > he sitting there?  Did he live in this small shelter?
>
> And was he really sitting or could he possibly
> have been standing?  Your reputation is on the
> line here, Paul.  Remember to focus on the really
> important stuff like Judy does.

If Paul can carefully avoid dealing straightforwardly
with the issue of his bias, instead taking the time to
"prove" to me that MMY was sitting in a shelter that
used some grass in its construction to justify his use
of the term "grass hut," I think it's OK for me to
press him on the function of the "hut" ("hut" being a
term that is typically used to describe a mean dwelling
place, as opposed to what now appears to have been
something more like a garden gazebo).

Notice that Paul has failed to respond to the observation
that the term "whining" and the phrase "let pride stand
in the way" hardly constitute "matters of fact," which is
what he had claimed to be dealing with, nor to my point
about his rhetorical questions.

The issue isn't where MMY was sitting; the issue is
Paul's refusal to admit to his obvious anti-MMY bias,
even on this forum, where anti-MMY bias is the rule
rather than the exception.