Wishing FFL people excellent health

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Jesse Cannone <newslet...@losethebackpain.com>
To: sharelon...@yahoo.com
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2012 2:08 AM
Subject: 2 Very Popular Foods Lead to BRAIN DECLINE <-- new Mayo Clinic
research!

November 25, 2012

First a friendly reminder that our biggest sale of the year on our 7 most
popular products ends soon (you'll save up to60%!)...

Next...they're arguably the 2 most loved forms of food
(they're certainly the 2 most addictive!)... but new Mayo Clinic research
provides another reason to STOP overeating them...

They lead to brain decline!

See the details you need to know in one of this week's top new health stories
below, SHARE this important news with friends and family... and enjoy all this
week's most popular health stories below...

Jesse Cannone, CFT, CPRS, MFT
Co-Founder, Healthy Back Institute

Most Popular Articles and Videos

2 Widely Loved Foods Lead to BRAIN DECLINE
 (new Mayo Clinic research!)

What Your Stool is Telling You:
10 Health DANGERS To Watch For In Your Toilet

How to Prevent a Broken Hip: The 7 Key Steps...

The 5 WORST Foods for Pain

The Healthy Back Institute Mission

"Our mission is to completely transform the way back pain is treated so people
can reduce or eliminate their pain and enjoy more of their lives. To accomplish
this our goal is to give away 1 million copies of our book,"7 Day Back Pain
Cure" by 2013."

-- The Healthy Back Institute Team

Share:

Want to make sure you never miss an email from us? Add i...@losethebackpain.com
to your address book

Want Less Email?
Do you still want to receive email from us, just less of it? Click update to
change the frequency in which you receive email.

Want No Emails?
Don't want to receive any email from us any more? No problem... simply click on
unsubscribe below.
  Unsubscribe
431 Pine Street Suite 312 Burlington, Vermont 05401 United States (800)
216-4908