--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula
<chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> Dear laughinggull,
>
> Your posts show you have started off on a wrong footing in this
discussion
> with a priori conclusions viz.."I'm simply the defender of fair play:
one
> of you against the entire group of "stupid" people...I simply cannot
allow
> anymore." You are unwilling to look at the entire facts here since
that
> would go against your philosophy - being defender of fair play.
>
> Its just your fantasy that Judy, raunchy or I have not indulged in
fair
> play, in fact each one of us have been exceedingly fair to Stupid
Share and
> Stupid Steve. Steve of course is the tolerable - he doesn't come
across as
> dishonest and vindictive like Share.

And yet, once again:

I hope you're not saying that *your* and your support group's reality is
the one
closest to the truth and that there's a need in you and in your support
group to
convince others to accept this. That would be proselytizing, wouldn't
it? If
*that's* the case, then perhaps you and I have nothing to discuss
because we are
never going to see eye to eye. I'm hoping that *isn't* the case.

> On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 11:31 AM, laughinggull108
> no_reply@yahoogroups.comwrote:
>
> > **
> >

> > RD, I'm not sure if you read *all* my comments interspersed
> > throughout...read all the way to the bottom where I recognize what
I've
> > done and why I did it:

> > If not, you might want to do that, then revise your list of
questions
> > below. I'm not sure if I can answer them because I'm *can't* read
Share's
> > mind. And it's not that I'm a stalwart defender of Share; you and
the
> > others (see Judy's list) have had her under the spotlight for so
long that
> > I think it's only fair that the spotlight be turned on you and the
others.
> > And it appears that this might be beginning to happen, and not from
my
> > posts alone. As my grandfather used to say: "It looks like the
chickens are
> > coming home to roost." Open up and have a willingness to learn. It's
really
> > not so bad.
> >
> > You see RD, one of you alone *might* be just enough for the "stupid"
> > people *as a group* to handle; add to the mix Judy, Ann, Ravi,
Robin, or
> > any of the others and the "stupid" people are just plain overwhelmed
and
> > start making no sense whatsoever, and I just can't have that. I'm
simply
> > the defender of fair play: one of you against the entire group of
"stupid"
> > people...I simply cannot allow anymore.
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" raunchydog@
wrote:

> > > LG I'm really glad Share has such a stalwart defender as you.
Since
> > you're butting in on Share's behalf as if she were not an
intelligent
> > adult, capable of responding to my post herself, could you take a
moment to
> > read her mind as I have been unable to do and answer a few questions
help
> > understand her better? You can elaborate but yes or no will do.
> > > Based on Share's post below:
> > > Is wts Share's fantasy?
> > > Did Share accuse Judy of psychological rape?
> > > Did Share accuse Judy of attributing thoughts and feelings to her
> > without explicitly saying how or what they were?
> > > Does Share's framing of her argument against Judy based on her
> > assumptions about the fantasized existence of wts help her
effectively
> > rebut the posts Judy cites in the archives that demonstrate Share's
> > misunderstanding of why Robin decided to cut off private email
> > communication, her subsequent misunderstanding of the sequence of
events
> > that transpired, and then based on misunderstanding of her own
making,
> > accused him of psychological rape?
> > > If Share dropped her wts and psychological rape fantasy, and
rebutted
> > Judy based on what transpired between herself and Robin in the
archives
> > would she be more successful in defending herself and put an end to
your
> > need to defend her?
> > > Is Share unwilling to address her misunderstandings in the posts
Judy

<sharelong60@>

> > of attributing to me thoughts and feelings I've not had. Then
presenting
> > her ideas as The Truth. Then lacking in compassion.

psychological rape.

Share
> > and Judy?

> > Judy has always shown herself to be completely capable of expertly
handling
> > *all* accusations thrown in her direction.)

> > because RD had no business butting in on a matter involving Share
and
> > Judy), does that make everything true in what RD has written in the
rest of
> > her post?

> > questions from a post where she butted in on a matter involving only
Share
> > and Judy (kinda like somebody else did a couple of weeks ago), would
that
> > be considered cyberharassment or cyberbullying or somesuch?

> > Judy an example, albeit early stages, of "piling on" to which Share
and
> > others have referred.

> > fantasy. You are entitled to make ridiclous assumptions based on
fantasy
> > but it doesn't help you deal with the reality of people calling you
out on
> > your behavior or make a coherent argument in you own defense. To
make your
> > case against Judy, here's a starter: Clearly state exactly what
thoughts
> > and feelings Judy attributed to you that you did not have.

follow
> > the "post trail" beginning with the post Share mentions at the top.
And
> > you're going to have to put a little work into this...don't expect
Share to
> > do your homework for you.

Her
> > forthright style of presenting posts in evidence of your own words
in the
> > archives is perhaps emotionally unsettling, a "trigger" making you
feel
> > defensive but it doesn't negate the truth of what she says or what
you have
> > written.

> > ago, you tried to revive the "milk and cookie" debacle by posting
the *one*
> > comment taken out of context that portrayed the poster in the worst
> > possible light.

> > "triggers" and deal with the reality of what she says, not as a
victim but
> > as an equally intelligent adult. If you want to make a case against
her you
> > cannot do this successfully if the starting point of your defense is
based
> > on fantasy.

RD to