Its like these "teachers" peak too soon - as if there is a gold field beneath
their feet, and they happen to dislodge a handsome nugget, and all of a sudden,
that is their identity.

If they waited, and dug a little more, they would discover the linked vastness
of the treasure at their feet, and would be much better teachers, imo. Dig it!